A D V I S O R Y
TO : All Examinees of the May 3, 2015 CSE-PPT
SUBJECT : Notice of School Assignment
Examinees of the May 3, 2015 Career Service Examination, Paper-and-Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) may check their School and Room Assignment by accessing/clicking the appropriate link below.
|CSCRO 1||CSCRO 1|
|CSCRO 2||CSCRO 2|
|CSCRO 3||CSCRO 3|
|CSCRO 4||CSCRO 4|
|CSCRO 5||CSCRO 5|
|CSCRO 6||CSCRO 6|
|CSCRO 7||CSCRO 7|
|CSCRO 8||CSCRO 8|
|CSCRO 9||CSCRO 9|
|CSCRO 10||CSCRO 10|
|CSCRO 11||CSCRO 11|
|CSCRO 12||CSCRO 12|
Examinees are advised to observe the following procedures:
- Visit and have an ocular inspection of the school/testing venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
- Be at the school/testing venue not later than 7 a.m. on examination day for the verification and locating of room assignment;
- Wear proper attire on examination day (e.g. not in sleeveless shirt/blouse, or in short pants, or in slippers).
- Bring the following items on examination day:
- I.D. card – preferably the one presented during filing of application, or any of the following ID cards which must be valid (not expired):
a.3 GSIS I.D.;
a.4 SSS I.D.;
a.5 BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
a.6 Voter’s I.D.;
a.7 PRC I.D.;
a.8 Postal I.D.;
a.9 PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number)
a.10 Barangay I.D.;
a.11 current Company/Office I.D.
a.12 current School I.D. (validated for the current school year/ semester/ trimester); and
a.13 Police Clearance.
Note: The NO I.D., NO EXAMINATION Rule is strictly implemented.
b. Original NSO Birth Certificate (if I.D. card has no date of birth);
c. Application Receipt;
d. Lead pencil/s (No. 1 or 2) and eraser;
e. Ball Pen/s (Black or Blue); and
f. Clear bottled water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, if any, and subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
Examinees are further advised of the following important matters:
- The time required for pre and post examination activities/documentation shall take approximately one hour before and one hour after the test proper.
- Failure to take the examination shall mean forfeiture of examination fee and slot. Re-scheduling of examination date is NOT allowed.