A D V I S O R Y
TO : Examinees of the December 6, 2015 Career Service Examination, Paper-and-Pencil Test
SUBJECT : School Assignment and Important Reminders
Please be informed of the following schools assigned for the affected examinees of the October 18, 2015 Career Service Examination, Paper-and-Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) who registered for the December 6, 2015 CSE-PPT.
|Region||Name of School||Address of School|
|3||Pampanga High School||City of San Fernando, Pampanga|
|4||Batangas National High School||Batangas City|
|Quezon National School||Lucena City|
|5||Bicol University||Legazpi City|
For examinees of Regions 1, 2, 3 (Olongapo City and Cabanatuan City), NCR, CAR, and ARMM (Bongao, Tawi-Tawi) where full suspension/cancellation of October 18, 2015 CSE-PPT was implemented due to typhoon Lando, the same testing center, and school and room assignment as in the suspended October 18, 2015 CSE-PPT shall be observed.
Please be reminded that GATES OF EXAMINATION VENUES SHALL BE CLOSED TO EXAMINEES AT 7:30 a.m. on examination day. Examinees that arrive later than 7:30 a.m. shall NOT be admitted.Examinees are advised to observe the following procedures:
1. Visit and have an ocular inspection of the assigned school/testing venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
2. Be at the assigned school early on examination day for the verification and locating of room assignment. Testing venues shall be open to examinees starting 6:00 a.m;
3. Wear proper attire on examination day (i.e. not in sleeveless shirt/blouse, or in short pants, or in slippers).
4. Bring the following items on examination day:
a. I.D. card – preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application, or any of the following ID cards which must be valid i.e. not expired:
a.1 Driver’s License;
a.3 GSIS I.D.;
a.4 SSS I.D.;
a.5 BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
a.6 Voter’s I.D.;
a.7 PRC I.D.;
a.8 Postal I.D.;
a.9 Philhealth I.D. (must contain the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and Philhealth number);
a.10 Barangay I.D.;
a.11 Current Company/Office I.D.
a.12 Current School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester); and
a.13 Police Clearance.
Note: The NO I.D., NO EXAMINATION Rule is strictly implemented.
b. Original NSO Birth Certificate (if I.D. card has no date of birth);
c. Application Receipt with corresponding Official Receipt (if available);
d. Dark Lead pencil/s and eraser/s;
e. Ball Pen/s (Black or Blue); and
f. Clear bottled water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
Examinees are further advised of the following important matters:
- Use of any aid in answering the test, such as calculators, books, dictionaries, watch calculators, mobile phones and any other similar materials/gadgets, is strictly prohibited
- The time required for pre and post examination activities/documentation shall take approximately one hour before and one hour after the test proper.
- Failure to take the examination shall mean forfeiture of examination fee and slot. Re-scheduling of examination date is NOT allowed.
Please be guided accordingly.