I M P O R T A N T R E M I N D E R S
N O I D , N O E X A M
Failure to take the examination on your scheduled date shall mean forfeiture of your examination fee and slot.
No request for re-scheduling is allowed.
All personal belongings including cellular phones,calculators, other electronic gadgets, books, and printed materials must be surrendered to the Room Examiners.
Firearms, if any, must also be surrendered to the security guard/designated firearm custodian at the entrance gate of the testing center.
Proper attire should be worn during filing of application form, and on examination day.
APPLICANTS/EXAMINEES SHOULD NOT BE IN SLEEVELESS SHIRT/BLOUSE, OR IN SHORT PANTS, OR IN SLIPPERS.
W A R N I N GThe Civil Service Commission uses a highly reliable system to detect cheats. Any form of cheating in any civil service examination
shall be considered a violation of Republic Act No. 9416 (Anti-Cheating Law), and any person found guilty shall be administratively and criminally liable.
The forms of cheating are, as follows:
1. Use of crib sheets or “codigo” containing codes in any form (written on any material or in digital form)
3. Employing a “poste” or a person inside or outside of the examination room who may or may not be an examinee but provides examinees with answers
4. Collusion of whatever nature between examinees and examination personnel
5. Examinee number switching
6. Possession and/or use of fake Certificate of Eligibility
7. Such other acts of similar nature which facilitate the passing of examination